Dr. Sina Ebnesajjad
After working for nearly twenty four years for the DuPont Fluoroproducts
he retired at the end of 2005 and founded FluoroConsultants Group, LLC . He has extensive experience with fluoropolymer
products and technologies including granular, fine powder and dispersion PTFE (Teflon®), additives and melt processibles
fluoropolymers and films.
Dr. Ebnesajjad is the author of a number of books including the incumbent handbooks
of fluoropolymer technologies all published by Elsevier: Author: a two-volume handbook on technology and science of fluoropolymers, Vol. 1, Fluoroplastics,
Non-melt Processible Fluoropolymers (2000), 2nd
edition, 2015 and Vol. 2, Fluoroplastics, Melt
Processible Fluoropolymers (2003), 2nd edition 2015, Elsevier.
Co-author: Applications of Fluoropolymers in Chemical Processing Industry, Elsevier, 2004.
• Author: Surface Treatment
of Materials for Adhesion, 2006, 2nd edition 2014, Elsevier.
• Author and editor: Adhesion Technology Handbook,
published by Elsevier, 2008, 2nd edition 2014.
• Author and editor: Handbook of Adhesives and Surface Preparation:
Technology, Applications and
Manufacturing, Elsevier, 2010.
• Coauthor: Handbook of Fluoropolymer Additives
(Micropowders), Elsevier, 2011.
• Coauthor: Chemical Resistance of Thermoplastics, Volume 1, 4th edition, 2012.
• Coauthor: Chemical Resistance of Thermoplastics, Volume 2, 4th edition, 2012.
• Coauthor: Chemical Resistance
of Specialty Thermoplastics: Chemical Resistance, Volume 3, 4th
• Editor: Handbook of Biopolymers
and Biodegradable Plastics: Properties, Processing and Applications,
• Author: Polyvinyl Fluoride: Technology
and Applications of PVF, Elsevier, 2012.
• Editor: Plastic Films in Food Packaging: Materials, Technology and Applications,
• Author: Introduction to Fluoropolymers, published by Elsevier, 2013.
• Author: Surface
Treatment of Materials for Adhesion (2006), 2nd edition, Elsevier, 2013.
• Co-editor: Applications of Plastics in
Medical Devices and Equipment, published by Elsevier, 2013.
• Polyvinyl Fluoride: technology and applications of
PVF, published by Elsevier, 2013
• Author: Expanded PTFE Applications Handbook, published by Elsevier, 2017.